Welcome to the Inspirator Roster
Inspirators are experienced development practitioners who are posted cross-nationally to work within a specific subject field relevant to the governance themes with which ActionAid is working.
- At least 5 years of paid or voluntary work experience
- At least 3 years of paid or voluntary work experience within a specific subject area
- The names and e-mail addresses of 3 Reference people in regards to your professional and voluntary work experience
- Paid or voluntary work experience from developing countries
- Voluntary work experience
- Strong sense of solidarity and volunteerism
- Facilitation and motivational skills
- Personal drive and motivation to become an Inspirator
Inspirators are recruited from the Inspirator Roster by ActionAid partners around the globe.
Therefore, the first step to become an Inspirator is to be registered
and accepted to be listed in the Inspirator Roster.
Before applying, please read more about the terms of conditions for Inspirators here: www.ms.dk/en/capacity-development