Welcome to the Inspirator Roster registration
Inspirators are experienced development practitioners who are posted cross-nationally or in specific cases nationally to work within a specific subject field relevant to the governance themes with which ActionAid is working. Inspirators support ActionAid and partners’ endeavour to organize communities of action that can take up the struggle against injustice, poverty and discrimination with a special focus on young women and men living in poverty and exclusion.
- Worked as a volunteer for more than two years
- At least 3 years of paid or voluntary work experience within a specific subject field
- Work experience paid or as a volunteer in developing countries
- Youth leadership experience
- Worked directly together with young people to reach young people's agenda
- Personal drive and motivation to work as a volunteer with modest per diems and accomodation
- Strong sense of solidarity and volunteerism
- Facilitation and motivational skills
- Working level English
- The names and e-mail addresses of 3 reference people regarding your professional and voluntary work experience
Inspirators are recruited from the Inspirator Roster by ActionAid partners around the globe.
Therefore, the first step to become an Inspirator is to be registered
and accepted to be listed in the Inspirator Roster.
Before applying, please read more about the terms of conditions for Inspirators here: www.ms.dk